Thursday, July 19, 2012

I want to run

No seriously. I'm sitting at work with about 3 hours to go and I keep thinking about getting down there and hopping on the treadmill. And I'm looking forward to it.

So weird. I think I have been possessed by the spirit of someone who likes to run. I've never been a runner. Aerobics, yes. I have a LARGE collection of workout videos. The elliptical is pretty cool too. But not running. Unless there is a machete-wielding zombie after me, and even then it would be 50/50 if I would really run or if I would just make a show of it and then get eaten.

I am going to have to borrow Kyle's headphones. Mine are busted and I can not run without music. I need to make some playlists so I don't have to spend time and risk injury changing songs a lot.

Did some yoga and stretching last night. I was really amazed I wasn't more sore yesterday after my first run/walk. Hopefully that means I'm not in as bad of shape as I thought. I know I could walk the 3 miles today. Not very quickly, but I could do it.

57 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment